At Landmark, we understand the difficult decisions that families and loved ones often have to make. Each person and every family has unique financial circumstances. We have experienced staff who are committed to guiding you through this process. We will help you find options that are best suited to your needs.
Consider some of the financial opportunities that are listed here:
- Long Term Care Insurance policies provide funds for long term care, and assisted living. Eligibility and premiums are generally based on the age and the health of the insured.
- Veterans Aid & Attendance Program. If you are a wartime veteran or the surviving spouse of a veteran, you may be eligible to receive monthly assistance to help defray the cost of assisted living, in-home health care or other non reimbursed medical care. The actual amount of this benefit is determined by the VA and is based upon eligibility.
- Savings and Investments offer a financial resource that may also generate income in the form of interest, capital gains or dividends.
- Real Estate can also offer a source of funding, whether through the sale of a home or a home equity loan.
- Life Settlement can be an effective tool in financial planning. This is a financial transaction in which the owner of a life insurance policy sells an unneeded policy to a third party for more than its cash value and less than its face value. Programs that sell or convert life insurance policies can provide funds that can then be applied towards senior living costs.
- Personal loans can be used as a line of credit and drawn upon to fund move in costs, community fees, or monthly fees.
You are also encouraged to use our Cost Comparison Worksheet. Once you compare the actual expenses of your family member’s current living situation, to the cost of Landmark Memory Care, we think that you will be pleased to find that our community can be an affordable solution.